At the Grand Lake Golf Course near beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park and the scenic town of Grand Lake, you can learn to play the game of golf on a serene golf course. For the advanced player, lessons are individual; helping you to improve your score. Whether you need help on your long game or your short game. For the beginner player, education takes you through proper club selection and course strategy to ‘The Rules of Golf’ and golf etiquette. All ability levels are encouraged to join us to learn the enjoyable game of golf for a lifetime of pleasure and personal gratification.
$40.00 per 1/2-hour Lesson
$175 Sm Plan (five 30 minute lessons)
$300 Lg Plan (ten 30 minute lessons)
Group Lessons – Ted Roberts, Instructor
$10.00 Per Person / Per One-hour Lesson
Group Lessons meet at the driving range every Monday at 9am
- June 15: Chipping, Introduction of the Grip
- June 22: Pitching, Review Grip, Rules
- June 29: Small Irons, Percentage Swing
- July 6: Mid Irons, Full Swing
- July 13: Sand and Flop
- July 20: Long Irons, Full Swing
- July 27: Review, Questions, Rules
- August: 3 Hybrids and Driver
- August 10: On-Course Chipping and Putting
- August 17: Uphill, Downhill and Side Hill Lies
- August 24: On-Course Hybrid and Long Irons
- August 31: Playing #18
On Course Lessons – Ted Roberts, Instructor
$30.00 per Hour
FREE group lessons each Thursday at 9:00am for children ages 7-17. Juniors meet at the practice area. Clubs and balls are available free of charge. The 2015 lessons run June 11 through August 20. Reservations are encouraged, call 970-627-8008 to RSVP.
Custom Clinics are available. Contact the Pro Shop for information regarding scheduling a custom clinic for your group outing, special event or tournament: 970-627-8008.
Call the Pro Shop to make your lesson appointments 970.627.8008.